The Farm at SummitWynds will be open for U Pick Lavender days.
Our 33-acre lavender farm is home to 4,000 lavender plants. Here, you’ll walk through magical fields of purple and experience lavender in its most natural form. Take a break in our historic ski lodge/barn, and visit our farm shop for handcrafted gifts for that special someone. Our farm is open by appointment or on our U Pick Days.
Dates and Hours:
- Tickets are now Available for Purchase HERE
- June 29: 11-4
- June 30: 9-3
- July 1: 10-2
- Hours vary by date - Stay the whole time or just for a little while!
- June 30th 11am - Chef Mel will give a talk on Cooking with Lavender
- Enjoy our Nature Trail - Enter at your own risk - This is a natural trail, with rough terrain, rocks and bumps
- Sit and enjoy time in the Old Ski Lodge
- Bring a picnic and a blanket and enjoy the views of lavender fields, cows, horses, chickens and Mount Wachusett
- Walk around the farm and see the pigs, cows, goats, horses, and chickens
- Entry fee of $5:
- Tickets are limited. This is our first year and we are limiting ticket sales.
- Pre-register online for $5. Tickets are now Available for Purchase HERE
- 7 and under and 85 and over are free.
- Bundles are $2-$10 and you can choose how much you pick (no limit!) or you can just hang out and look at the gorgeous lavender!
Pet policy: Our farm is home to our many animals (horses, cows, goats, pigs, chickens, guinea hens), for their comfort, health and safety we do not allow outside pets brought on to our farm. Thank you for your understanding.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun Tan lotion
- Bug spray
- Basket or box for your lavender
We Provide Scissors
Refunds & Date Changes & Weather
Emergencies happen. But we must plan for each day and event. Therefore, if you have pre-registered, refunds for tickets will only be given up to 48 hours before your date. If you need to change dates, we can move you to a new date one time only and this must be done 48 hours before the date you have registered. Based on growing conditions and Mother Nature, we do need to reserve the right to change or cancel Upick dates, but we will have lots of communication in advance. If we do need to cancel for any reason, we will refund registrations. As far as weather, the season is a rain or shine event. Remember, if a day is rainy, since you can come any time during our hours, you can plan your visit around weather. Thank you for your understanding on these policies.
We are going to need a lot of happy helpers for these 10 days of Upick! Are you interested in helping? You will receive a free Upick $10 bundle and gift basket. Please Contact Us with your name and dates you are interested. We’ll figure out which job is best suited for you! Make sure to include what day(s) you can volunteer.