We love this recipe as it replaces milk with Almond milk and sugar with honey.
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar or honey (I used raw honey)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Silk Almondmilk, any flavor but Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp canola oil or melted butter (I used melted butter)
- 1 egg
- Farm fresh blueberres
Recipe from Silk.com.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Silk, oil and egg.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir just to moisten—a few lumps are fine.
- Pour batter onto a griddle over medium heat.
- Add blueberries, turn after batter starts to bubble
- Cook for a few more minutes
- Serve immediately with real maple syrup, raw honey or blueberry compote.
Leave a comment