Farm Weddings at SummitWynds
Your Day, Your Way
A wedding at The Farm At Summitwynds will be a truly unique and magical experience. Our goal is to allow you to create a wedding that is as individual as you are.
Now Booking Farm Weddings
Built in 1945, the historic fieldstone ski lodge - turned horse barn, is converted to a rustic and spectacular wedding venue. The stone barn consists of 1,500 square feet with a massive 12’ fieldstone fireplace, rustic chandeliers and beamed wood ceiling. Its a blank canvas ready for you to decorate in your style.
Two permanent bathrooms located in the annex of the barn, have close proximity to the tent and wedding lawn. Featured on the 2nd floor of the barn is a large elegant bridal loft with plenty of room to get ready as well as for stunning photos. Features include french doors, a Juliet balcony and lots of windows to let the natural lighting shine in. A white iron and crystal chandelier, lots of mirrors and beautifully furnishings turn this space into an ideal bridal loft. From the loft you can walk down the aisle for an inside ceremony in front of the fireplace, or head outside to the expansive lawn for a field ceremony.
With stunning panoramic views of rolling hills, highlighted by the majestic Mount Wachusett, The Farm At SummitWynds is an ideal location out in the country, but convenient to major highways. Receptions in the beautiful tent with chandeliers and removable windowed walls offer a stunning view while dining. For evening weddings there’s a fire pit with views of thousands of stars on a clear night. A blueberry field, scenic horse pastures and a wildflower field surround the barn and wedding field allowing for lots of privacy and unique photo opportunities.
There is plenty of on-site parking and your guests can stay in one of the many nearby hotels, inns or bed and breakfasts. Located just 15 minutes from Worcester, an hour from Boston or Providence, The Farm at SummitWynds is a hidden gem waiting for your special day.
We recommend starting by reading our FAQ page to get answers to many commonly asked questions.
Visit our Preferred Vendors Page for a list of our recommendations.
We're a brand new venue - Farm Weddings have now begun!
May Through October Tented Weddings:
Maximum 160 people*.
* As of 2018 Our facilities will be available for up to 160 (unless already booked)
November through April Barn Weddings:
Maximum 90 people.
More Info On November through April Events
Our Farm Weddings include:
- Historic fieldstone ski lodge turned horse barn turned stunning wedding venue. 1500 square feet of first floor space with a massive 12’ fieldstone fireplace and 10’ high wood beamed ceilings. Rustic chandeliers, globe lights and a staircase from the bridal loft. A blank canvas ready for you to decorate in your style.
- Two permanent bathrooms located in the annex of the barn with close proximity to the tent and wedding field.
- Beautiful 40 x 80 tent with removable sides and lights.
- Wedding field with majestic Mount Wachusett and a sweeping panoramic view.
- Fire pit with seating around, spectacular views with amazing stars on clear nights.
- Large bridal loft with plenty of room for the ladies to get ready. Elegant room for pre and post-wedding photos. Beautiful french doors and 3 windows to let lots of light in. Climate controlled for your comfort.
- Grooms Quarters for the guys to get ready in.
- Blueberry field and a wildflower field, both for breathtaking photo opportunities
- Horses in scenic pastures nearby
- Ample parking with an attendant upon arrival arrivals.
- Other amenities available for your use include: a push cart, 2 wine barrels, various rustic country decorations.
Please contact us if you are interested in getting hitched on the farm.