After working with Golden Girls Granola to come up with a Granola recipe using our lavender, we searched for a granola cookie recipe that we could customize to our own. And here it is. So easy to make and so yummy! We think that adding a touch more lavender to the recipe brings out the lavender flavor. Be sure to contact us if you are looking to purchase dried lavender.
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Golden Girls Lavender Lemon Granola
- 1 teaspoon dried culinary lavender (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and mix with sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until sugars are dissolved.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and lavender.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl with the butter mixture.
- Add granola and mix until a dough forms.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350. Bake for 10 minutes for a chewier cookie and 12 minutes for a crunchy cookie.