In the early 1900s at the top of Summit St, once stood a 45 room hotel. Folks from Boston and New York would escape the summer heat in the city for some fresh air in Jefferson. We celebrate this time gone by with a Farm to Table Tea overlooking the horse pastures, lavender fields and the stunning view of Mount Wachusett.
Celebrate Kentucky Derby Day on May 1st, by wearing you best hat! We'll give a pair of General Admission tickets to our 2021 Lavender Farm Fest to the best hat at each of our seatings.
MAY 1st Teas are Adults only/BYOB event. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted. If over 21, you may bring a bottle of wine/champagne to enjoy. For a lavender adult beverage, we recommend stopping into Seven Saws Brewing for their Buzz Saw beer. Made with our lavender.
Celebrate Mothers Day on May 8th, by wearing coordinating outfits! We'll give a pair of General Admission tickets to our 2021 Lavender Farm Fest to the best best coordinating outfit at each of our seatings.
MAY 8th Teas are BYOB events. If over 21, you may bring a bottle of wine/champagne/beer to enjoy. For a lavender adult beverage, we recommend stopping into Seven Saws Brewing for their Buzz Saw beer. Made with our lavender.
Your General Admission includes:
- Parking on the Farm
- A Scrumptuous meal (see menu below)
- Access to the Nature Walk (mile and a half trail through the woods and fields)
- Scavenger hunt (via our free mobile app)
- Visit our Unicorns
- Visit our Farm Animals (horses, goats, sheep, chickens)
- Time to relax, unwind and enjoy the fresh air
- May 8th at 11am, ages 2-10 $40
Deluxe Admission includes:
- Everything in the General Admission, plus….
- A Goody Bag of farm products (value $21)
- A Guided Labyrinth Walk (value $35)
$10620% off -- $85
Seatings for May 1st and May 8th are at 11am and 1pm
Dining will be outdoors if the weather is nice, or in the Stone Barn if weather is inclement
Menu - provided by Red Roof Catering
Lavender Tea or Lavender Lemonade
- Peanut Butter & Lavender Jelly for kids 2-10 on May 8th 11AM seating (no children on May 1st)
Along side will be
Canapés and scones with lavender
- Mini cheesecakes
- Mini eclairs
- Lavender shortbread cookies
- Lavender Marshmallows
Lavender & Eggs from The Farm at SummitWynds
Tickets are limited!