Farm Weddings at SummitWynds
NAMED ONE OF THE TOP BARN WEDDING VENUES IN MASSACHUSETTS BY RUSTICWEDDINGS.COM
Your Day, Your Way
A farm wedding at The Farm At Summitwynds will be a truly unique and magical experience. Our goal is to allow you to create a wedding that is as individual as you are.
Elopements | Micro Weddings | Ceremonies | Receptions
Now Booking Farm Weddings
The Farm At SummitWynds is a picturesque location that offers stunning panoramic views of rolling hills, with the majestic Mount Wachusett serving as its highlight. The farm is situated in a serene countryside setting that is conveniently located near major highways. The beautiful barn with 12-foot fieldstone fireplace, iron chandeliers and farmhouse tables can accommodate receptions for up to 90 people, providing a charming space for dining and dancing. The wedding ceremony field is located at the center of 32 acres, offering plenty of privacy and unique photo opportunities. On a clear night, you can enjoy breathtaking views of thousands of stars from the wedding field which is bordered by rows of lavender and surrounded by scenic horse pastures and wildflowers.
Your wedding will be a true Farm Experience!
Located on the second floor of the barn, there is a spacious and elegant bridal loft which provides ample room for getting ready and taking stunning photos. This beautiful space features French doors, a Juliet balcony, and large windows that allow plenty of natural light to pour in. The loft is adorned with a white iron and crystal chandelier, lots of mirrors, and stylish furnishings, making it an ideal spot for the bride to get ready in style. From the loft, you can walk down the aisle for an indoor ceremony in front of the cozy fireplace or head outside to the expansive lawn for an outdoor ceremony. The annex of the barn houses two permanent bathrooms located close to the wedding ceremony lawn.
We can collaborate with your caterer to bring lavender from our farm to enhance the dining experience for your guests. Lavender can be incorporated into various dishes and drinks, adding a delightful farm-to-table touch. Our farm is home to bees that produce exceptional honey from the lavender, and our Lavender Orpington chickens can provide delicious eggs too. To make your celebration even more memorable, you can enjoy horse-drawn wagon rides or tractor-pulled hay wagon rides, and admire the neighboring horses in our pastures. Additionally, we offer fresh (in season) or dried lavender, which can be used for your bouquets and decorations.
The Farm at SummitWynds is a wonderful venue for your special day, offering plenty of on-site parking for your convenience. Moreover, your guests can choose to stay in one of the many nearby hotels, inns, or bed and breakfasts. Located a mere 15 minutes from Worcester and just an hour from Boston or Providence, The Farm at SummitWynds is a hidden gem you wouldn't want to miss.
Ceremonies and Receptions include:
- The historic ski lodge built of fieldstone that has been converted into a horse barn and now serves as a stunning wedding venue. The first floor has an area of 1500 square feet and features a massive 12-foot fieldstone fireplace and 10-foot high wood-beamed ceilings. It is adorned with rustic chandeliers, string lights, and a staircase leading to the bridal loft. The barn is a blank canvas, ready for you to decorate in your style. It is heated, making it perfect for hosting year-round weddings.
- Two permanent bathrooms located in the annex of the barn with close proximity to the wedding ceremony field.
- Wedding field with majestic Mount Wachusett and a sweeping panoramic view.
- Spacious bridal suite with elegant photo area. Features French doors and three windows to let in natural light, while being climate-controlled for comfort.
- Groom's quarters for the groomsmen to get ready featuring a large screen TV and a full refrigerator
- Our Lavender rows, Sunflower Stroll, a wildflower field, fields, mountain vista and rolling hills all provide breathtaking photo opportunities, showcasing the beauty of nature's colors throughout the seasons.
- Horses grazing in scenic pastures near the wedding field.
- There is plenty of parking available upon arrival, and an attendant will be present to assist you, your vendors and your guests.
- Farmhouse tables and mahogany chairs
- Fire pit for s'mores with seating around, spectacular views with amazing stars on clear nights.
Other amenities available for your use include:
- 59 Chevrolet Pickup
- 57 Farmall tractor
- Vintage Camper Photo Booth
- Horses, Unicorns, Ponies
- horse-drawn carriages (with or without a horse)
- a push cart
- 2 wine barrels with a live edge wood top
- and many more rustic farm decorations.
In order to hold your wedding at our farm, we kindly request that you make use of at least one of our farm products or services. Here are some ideas.
- Lavender Lemonade, Lavender Ice Cream (soft serve) or Lavender Hot Chocolate
- Lavender Favors for your guests. We've got several products available such as marshmallows or caramels from Moesmallows, lavender soaps, or sachets made by the Farm
- Lavender for your caterer to make dishes with
- Lavender for your bartender to make drinks with
- Lavender for decor or bouquet
- Buzz Saw Beer from Seven Saws Brewing Co (made with our lavender)
- Tractor-pulled wagon rides
- Horse-drawn carriage rides (for your guests: from the parking area to the ceremony area or barn and for you: from the barn to the aisle and back)
- Farm animals (pony, horse, unicorn) to greet your guests
- COMING SOON - Lavender wine from Hardwick Winery and Lavender Hard Cider from Red Apple Barn. Both use lavender from our farm.
Please contact us if you are interested in getting hitched on the farm.
Contact us for availability, pricing, and contracts.