Farm Weddings at SummitWynds
Your Day, Your Way
A farm wedding at The Farm At Summitwynds will be a truly unique and magical experience. Our goal is to allow you to create a wedding that is as individual as you are.
Now Booking Farm Weddings
Built in 1945, the historic fieldstone ski lodge - turned horse barn, is a rustic and spectacular farm wedding venue. The stone barn consists of 1,500 square feet with a massive 12’ fieldstone fireplace, rustic chandeliers and beamed wood ceiling. Its a blank canvas ready for you to decorate in your style. With up to 9 Farmhouse tables, the barn is ready to accommodate up to 90 guests.
Your wedding will be a true Farm Experience!
We'll work with your caterer to provide products from our farm to amaze your guests. Lavender can be used in various dishes and drinks and our farm-grown pork and lamb, and our own honey and eggs will create a farm to table culinary delight. Complete the farm experience with horse-drawn wagon rides, tractor pulled hay wagon rides and let the horses in the neighboring pastures be part of your celebration. Our farm also can provide fresh (in season) or dried lavender for your bouquets and decorations.
Featured on the 2nd floor of the barn is a large elegant bridal loft with plenty of room to get ready as well as for stunning photos. Features include french doors, a Juliet balcony and lots of windows to let the natural lighting shine in. A white iron and crystal chandelier, lots of mirrors and beautifully furnishings turn this space into an ideal bridal loft. From the loft you can walk down the aisle for an inside ceremony in front of the fireplace, or head outside to the expansive lawn for a field ceremony. Two permanent bathrooms located in the annex of the barn, have close proximity to the wedding ceremony lawn.
With stunning panoramic views of rolling hills, highlighted by the majestic Mount Wachusett, The Farm At SummitWynds is an ideal location out in the country, but convenient to major highways. Receptions for up to 90 people in the beautiful barn with iron chandeliers offer a charming room for dining and dancing. With views of thousands of stars on a clear night, the field overlooking Mount Wachusett, scenic horse pastures, wildflowers and rows of lavender field there is no other farm around like this. Located in the center of 32 acres, the wedding ceremony field allows for lots of privacy and unique photo opportunities.
There is plenty of on-site parking and your guests can stay in one of the many nearby hotels, inns or bed and breakfasts. Located just 15 minutes from Worcester, an hour from Boston or Providence, The Farm at SummitWynds is a hidden gem waiting for your special day.
Contact us for availability, pricing and contracts.
Our Farm Weddings include:
- Historic fieldstone ski lodge turned horse barn turned stunning wedding venue. 1500 square feet of first floor space with a massive 12’ fieldstone fireplace and 10’ high wood beamed ceilings. Rustic chandeliers, globe lights and a staircase from the bridal loft. A blank canvas ready for you to decorate in your style. Your barn is heated for year-round events.
- Farmhouse tables and mahogany chairs
- Two permanent bathrooms located in the annex of the barn with close proximity to the wedding ceremony field.
- Wedding field with majestic Mount Wachusett and a sweeping panoramic view.
- Fire pit for s'mores with seating around, spectacular views with amazing stars on clear nights.
- Large bridal loft with plenty of room for the ladies to get ready. Elegant room for pre and post-wedding photos. Beautiful french doors and 3 windows to let lots of light in. Climate controlled for your comfort.
- Grooms Quarters for the guys to get ready in.
- Our Lavender rows, Sunflower Stroll, Zinnia fields and a wildflower field, all for breathtaking photo opportunities. (Flowers blooming in certain seasons)
- Horses in scenic pastures near the wedding field
- Ample parking with an attendant upon arrival arrivals.
- Other amenities available for your use include: 59 Chevrolet, 57 Farmall tractor, horse-drawn carriages (with or without a horse), a push cart, 2 wine barrels, and many more rustic farm decorations.
In order to have a wedding here, our farm products must be used. You'll have your choice of the following (a minimum of 1 must be part of your wedding):
- Tractor pulled wagon rides
- Horse drawn carriage rides (for your guests: from the parking area to the ceremony area or barn and for you: from the barn to the aisle and back)
- Buzz Saw Beer from Seven Saws Brewing Co (made with our lavender)
- Lavender Lemonade, Lavender Ice Cream (soft serve) or Lavender Hot Chocolate
- Lavender Favors for your guests. We've got several products available such as marshmallows or caramels from Sweet Lydias, lavender soaps or sachets made by the Farm
- Lavender for your caterer to make dishes with
- Pork or lamb for your caterer
- Lavender for your bartender to make drinks with
- Lavender for decor or bouquet
- Farm animals (pony, horse, unicorn) to greet your guests
Please contact us if you are interested in getting hitched on the farm.