In the early 1900s at the top of Summit St, once stood a 45 room hotel. Folks from Boston and New York would escape the summer heat in the city for some fresh air in Jefferson. We celebrate this time gone by with a Farm to Table Tea overlooking the horse pastures, lavender fields and the stunning view of Mount Wachusett.
MAY 8, 2022 - Seatings at 11am and 1:30pm PROMPTLY!Children ages 2-11 admission is available for our 11AM seating.
Celebrate Mothers Day on May 8th, by wearing coordinating outfits! We'll give a pair of General Admission tickets to our 2022 Lavender Farm Fest to the best best coordinating outfit at each of our seatings.
MAY 8th Teas are BYOB events. If over 21, you may bring a bottle of wine/champagne/beer to enjoy. For a lavender adult beverage, we recommend stopping into Seven Saws Brewing for their Buzz Saw beer. Made with our lavender.
Your General Admission includes:
- Parking on the Farm
- A Scrumptuous meal (see menu below)
- Access to the Nature Walk (mile and a half trail through the woods and fields)
- Scavenger hunt (via our free mobile app)
- Wagon Ride
- Visit our Farm Animals (horses, sheep, chickens)
- Time to relax, unwind and enjoy the fresh spring air
- May 8th at 11am, ages 2-11 $45
Deluxe Admission includes:
- Everything in the General Admission, plus….
- A Goody Bag of farm products (value $23)
- A Guided Labyrinth Walk (value $35)
$11320% off -- $90
Seatings are at 11am and 1:30pm PROMPTLY! - Late arrivals will not be accepted.
Dining will be outdoors if the weather is nice, or in the Stone Barn if weather is inclement
Menu - provided by Red Roof Catering
- Lavender Tea (Hot or Iced) and Lavender Lemonade
- BYOB (Beer, Wine, Champagne, Cocktails IF over 21)
- Lavender Ginger Salmon
- Pork, Lavender and Pear
- Sunflower Butter & Lavender Jelly
- Egg Salad
- Lavender shortbread cookies with lavender strawberry jelly
- Lavender Marshmallows
- Lavender Caramels
- Scones with clotted cream
- Mini cheesecakes
- Mini eclairs
Please note: This is not for anyone who needs Gluten Free or is Vegetarian
Pork, Lavender, Pears & Eggs from The Farm at SummitWynds
Tickets are limited!