Farm Rental for Photo Shoots
We invite you to consider renting our farm for your photo session.
Reservations must be made ahead of time. If you book and the weather does not cooperate, we'll gladly reschedule at no extra cost. We offer 2 hours of rental time for $300. We've got plenty of areas and space outdoors to allow for up to 3 photographers working at one time. For Christmas photos inside the barn, we allow 1 photographer at a time, on the 1st floor with the 12' stone fireplace. Decorations include a sleigh and decorated 10' Christmas tree.
We are a PRIVATE FARM and CLOSED to the PUBLIC. The fee is necessary to cover the cost of maintaining our farm.
For an additional $50, we can put the '59 Chevrolet pick up, a purple Jeep, a tractor or our Antique Carriage in the field for your photoshoot. We do allow access to other areas of the farm, however, arrangements must be made prior to your session.
- Fall Foliage: late September to mid-October - In the field or on a trail
- Holidays in the Barn: November
- Lavender: June 21, 22, 28, 29 and July 6
- Zinnias and other Cut Flowers (New for 2021): August 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30,31 and Sept 7, 13, 14
- Sunflowers: August 30 & 31 and September 7
- Fall Foliage: late September to mid October
- Holidays in the Barn (1st & 2nd floor): November
Please be sure you have read our PHOTOGRAPHERS AGREEMENT . When booking, you will be required to agree to abide by this agreement.