Farm Wedding Ceremonies
Our farm is now open for wedding ceremonies with a capacity of up to 125 people, both indoors and outdoors. You can rent our beautiful farm for 2 or more hours, which offers a stunning view of Mount Wachusett, as well as our historic Stone Barn with a massive fireplace. We provide rustic bench seating for an outdoor ceremony and mahogany chairs for an indoor ceremony. Additionally, beautiful wood farmhouse tables can be provided if needed. You can also use several areas on the farm for taking photographs. The bridal loft and groom's room on the 2nd floor are included. We have two bathrooms available in the Stone Barn for you and your guests. The cost starts at $750, and depends on the number of guests and length of time.
- A pony or unicorn to greet your guests
- A fire in the 12' fireplace
Photo Prop Options are available. Ask for our list.
To hold your wedding at our farm, we kindly request that you make use of at least one of our farm products or services. Prices start at $5. Here are some ideas.
- Lavender Lemonade, Lavender Ice Cream (soft serve) or Lavender Hot Chocolate
- Lavender Favors for your guests. We've got several products available such as marshmallows or caramels from Moesmallows, lavender soaps or sachets made by the Farm
- Lavender for food or drinks
- Lavender for decor or bouquet
- Buzz Saw Beer from Seven Saws Brewing Co (made with our lavender)
- Tractor pulled wagon rides
- Horse drawn carriage rides (for your guests: from the parking area to the ceremony area or barn and for you: from the barn to the aisle and back)
- Farm animals (pony, horse, unicorn) to greet your guests or for photos
- COMING SOON - Lavender wine from Hardwick Winery and Lavender Hard Cider from Red Apple Barn. Both using lavender from our farm.
Contact us for details - 508.944.3718
Looking for a ceremony AND dinner reception on The Farm?..... Visit Here